Family Law Attorney Serving the Atlanta Metro Area
At the law firm of Deborah M. Lubin, P.C. in Atlanta, Georgia, we only practice family law. We use the knowledge gained in nearly twenty years of service to provide our clients with skilled legal representation and personalized legal assistance.
When you bring your concerns to our office, we will work diligently to meet you where you are, provide solutions that will meet your needs, and bring closure to difficult times.
To find out more about our family law services, contact us online today or call us at 404.816.7776 to schedule an initial consultation.
Our Family Law Practice
- Divorce – tailoring our services to meet your needs and address your goals during a difficult time of transition
- Collaborative Divorce – representing individuals wishing to avoid the emotional turmoil and financial strain of battling matters out in court by providing peaceable, cost-effective collaborative services
- Property Division – developing plans and effective strategies to ensure the fair division of marital assets and debts during divorce
- Child Custody & Visitation – helping clients make decisions in the best interest of the children
- Child Support – evaluating the factors that influence child support and developing fair financial arrangements to protect children following divorce
- Alimony – determining the fair spousal support levels, and providing strong advocacy to obtain these levels through litigation or negotiation
- Mediation – helping divorcing couples reach points of compromise on issues of custody, visitation, asset division and child support
- Custody Modification – providing skilled representation for parents seeking or opposing the modification of an existing custody arrangement
- Support Modification – helping clients who seek to modify the existing levels of child or spousal support
- Contempt – assisting clients who seek to ensure judgments are appropriately enforced
When you come to Deborah M. Lubin, P.C., you get the help you need to make a fresh start for yourself and your family. You will receive personalized, attentive and responsive service that addresses your concerns and answers your questions. On this site we also provide resources such as useful forms and client testimonials. For more information, or to speak with divorce attorney Deborah M. Lubin, contact our firm today.